Friday, April 17, 2009

"How Well Can You Perform Self-Analysis?" Lifescript.com

Every now and again, I like to keep myself "in check".

To make sure that what I think about myself, matches how I really am. Today I did that by taking a few quizzes courtesy of Lifescript.com

I didn't save all of the answers, but I did save this one. See below.

How Well Can You Perform Self-Analysis?

Your result: Balanced Babe
You get that life is a two-way street. There are people and how they act toward you and then the are your reactions. You have the ability to see the whole picture and find solutions to the entire problem. That's fantastic. Just remember that others may not be as willing to hear your constructive criticism or advice. At times, it may be best to work on yourself and hope others will follow suit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got pennies? Donate them here.